Here is a collection of things that I came across through my RSS reader that I enjoyed the most. Hey, something has to keep me busy at work.
- Why the Cavs could be in a real rough spot if LeBron James decides to move elsewhere this summer. [NBA FanHouse]
- There was a successful HGH test in the world of sports today. That would be the first time that has happened. The sport it happened in was rugby and that player was suspended. What that means for the major sports going forward remains to be seen. [ESPN]
- ESPN has suspended Tony Kornheiser for his recent remarks about fellow colleague Hannah Storm. [SportsByBrooks]
- The top 30 Oscar Best Picture winners that guys should watch. In spirit of the fact that a bro friendly movie is likely to win this year. [BroBible]
- For those of you that have trouble differentiating between your Kevin Martins. [Fourth Place Medal]
- A sequel to Happy Feet is on the way. Yeah, I’m excited. [What’s Playing]
- UConn has had some big wins recently included those over highly ranked Villanova and West Virginia. It looks like they have rallied and played themselves off of the bubble. [College Basketball Nation]